Become a Peer Supporter
Why should you become a Peer Supporter?
Here are some of the key benefits of the role:
- You will receive full training for the role which will include coaching and supervision
- Support for your education, training and employment opportunities
- You will become part of a team who have your best interests at heart
- Progression of your own recovery
You might now be wondering if the role is right for you.
To become a Peer Supporter you need to be:
- Able to show you are working towards your own recovery
- Abstinent from drugs or alcohol / stable on a script / drinking at a 'controlled' level
If you feel that after reading the above information that you would like to find out more, then there are several ways that you can get in touch.
We have an application form you can fill in to show us your interest. Once we have received the completed form we will arrange to meet with you to discuss your options further.
If you would just like to find out more then you can call, email or fill in our enquiry form.