Recovery Orientated Alcohol and Drugs Service (ROADS)
This is part of the Bristol wide service to support anyone directly or indirectly affected by the problems associated with drug and alcohol misuse.
Support will include the following:
- Extra and more flexible treatment to support people to focus on recovering from their dependency on drugs or alcohol.
- A programme of support to stop people from relapsing including group work and access to an online support programme called Breaking Free Online.
- A range of housing support will be provided for different stages of their recovery.
- Opportunities for people to get work experience, including volunteering opportunities and access to training and education.
- A range of support for families of people with drug and alcohol problems.
- Access to a range of mutual aid options/self-help groups, including SMART and 12 Step Fellowships.
- The service will be committed to meeting the needs of a diverse community.
Below are the partners DHI are working alongside as part of ROADS:
Bristol Drugs Project (BDP)
Addiction Recovery Agency (ARA)
Avon and Wilshire NHS Mental Health Partnership Trust (AWP)
- 0117 9232077
For specialist community and inpatient treatment for drugs and alcohol, including stabilisation and detoxification. Referrals through ROADS Engagement Service. Priority appointments for the most complex clients.